Wednesday

IMPORTANT

As to avoid my sick need to confuse you, I will now use this blog to communicate with you at home and you can use this to communicate with me. I will check it constantly and will try to answer all of your questions as fast and as efficient as I possibly can.

December 9th
  • We don't have a lot of time left before I have to collect the blogs. Please contribute to the blog as soon as possible.
  • Remember to answer the questions and always ask yourself "How does this contribute to Edna's awakening"
December 2nd
  • We said that the questions will not be a 'have to' but an extra credit opportunity for people who desire it.
  • IN CLASS: I gave you time to work on the blog in class.
  • HW
    • READ up to chapter 15
    • Be ready to do some character development tomorrow.
  • Blog
    • You should have updated for chapter 1-5 then 6-10 for tonight.
    • December 3: blogs should be updated to 11-15.

IF YOU ARE LOST PLEASE SEND ME A COMMENT!!!!

DO NOT COME TO CLASS TOMORROW WITHOUT HAVING UPDATED THE BLOGS!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Ahmed I didn't get to tell you today at school, but I finished The Awakening. I love the ending! How's THAT for communication

    With love
    Allison

    ReplyDelete